Search powered by Google

Google

2007-03-02

Shared items

Sorry my posting has been light this week. I've lost a lot of sleep, and that makes it hard to turn one's mind toward writing early in the morning sometimes. Hopefully this weekend I will get well-rested and resume the normal pace. :)

In the meantime, you might like to check out my Google Reader shared items page, which mostly consists of articles on political theory, liberty, and other related topics that I've found interesting. If you use a feed aggregator/news reader software like Google Reader or bloglines, you can even subscribe to the feed from my shared items and have them delivered to you as soon as I add them. I like this system where I can easily click a button that gives something I find interesting to lots of people who may also like it.

No comments: