Search powered by Google

Google

2011-08-29

Dear JA

I'm sure by now you've seen my response elsewhere. One might comment that for someone who talks about "being a man," it sure is curious that you didn't identify yourself to me. You could do that now, you know.

I have a suspicion, a guess. It is interesting that you have heard about me "for years," but only chose to complain now. So I am guessing that despite what you said in your complaint, there is something that I have done very recently that bothered you, something you may not have even mentioned in your complaint.

And I suspect that what really bothers you is my remarks about the military, which did not give what you consider to be the appropriate gratitude and adulation to the military for the freedoms you believe they give us. I am guessing that you really cannot stand what I said, that it makes you feel very upset.

I could be wrong. It's just a guess.

Anyway, if that's the case, I think it's interesting that the freedoms the military gives us have to be restrained by anonymously complaining to someone.

You're welcome to tell me what's really bothering you.

You're also welcome to step in and help correct the problem you identified. Instead of complaining about me, you could be part of the solution.

No comments: